5K run …. 5-mile run…or 2-mile walk…..You choose! But you better <<<<HHHustle!>>>> This challenging on/off-road trail over uneven paved and grassy surfaces through scenic Highland Orchards will surely give you a good workout! Then, after the race, stay to check out Highland Orchards’ Harvest Festival Weekend Activities including apple and pumpkin picking, hayrides, apple cider donuts, and food trucks!
When: Saturday, September 14, 2019, 8:00 a.m. start.
Where: Highland Orchards, 1000 Marshallton Thorndale Rd. West Chester, PA US 19380REGISTER TODAY
100% of proceeds go to help fund childhood cancer research through the Cure4Cam Childhood Cancer Foundation.
- Youth pricing at checkout.
- Group discounts as noted below.
- Tshirt selection (UNISEX) until 8/15 then as supplies last.
- Course maps and More info to follow.
- The race is pet-friendly. All pets MUST remain on a leash and stick to the outside perimeter of the deer fence. Per USDA, no pets are allowed in the orchard proper. Runners with pets will be asked to start at the back of the pack. Well behaved pets are allowed in the picnic grove.
SPONSORSHIPS: Mail sponsorships to (Cure4Cam Childhood Cancer Foundation, P.O.Box 211, Lyndell, PA., 19354-0211) or submit through the DONATE tab on this registration website (Free entries included are noted there.) Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions and/or sponsorship code PRIOR to registering! Also please note that sponsorships must be received by August 15 to make the T-shirt.
XC TEAMS: Discount available for cross-country teams registering 15 or more runners and will be given as refund when minimum team # reached.
CORPORATE TEAMS: Any group associated with something other than a cross-country team (business, fitness center, neighborhood, family). Discounts are given for groups of 15 or more runners. Discount applies to runners only and will be given as refund when minimum team # reached.